Monday 1 August 2011

Life like in the movies

My life took a turn for the most adventurous a couple of days ago. It has with culture shock to do, I don't want to write more, because it's quite personal, but it has with religion to do. I never thought religion would be such a big deal, but for some people it is, and a sin is a sin. (I'm not the one sinning, because I don't believe.)
This is stuff that happen to other people, not me. It's stuff that you read about in a book, or watch in the movie theater. Not something that happen to me, I'm just too normal, too bland for stuff like this to happen to me. Yet I'm in it for better or for worse. And it's both scaring and exciting at the same time. I'm happy to be living my life right now, even though it's a very hard time, but I am so happy.

An update on the books then:

Still waiting for Then Came Mary proof copy. It seems like it's never coming. I think the mailman ate it. :(
I have almost decided to keep the POV as third person, but clarify it, Mary's POV in one chapter, Yaan's POV in another, not mixed changing with every paragraph as I have now. It still needs a massive re-write.

The new book Getting Even fell asleep halfway through. I intend to perform CPR on it as soon as I've moved and settled in in the new apartment. (if not before)

I still want to write Now Come The Tears, but I'm uncertain about the premise. Will it hold?
I Called Him Gabriel is beckoning, but I want to wait for the aha!-moment before I start, because I feel it is an aha!-novel and should be written as such.

Dream Summer, the swedish novel, is on a revamp. New ideas, deeper character, more problematic sceme, new main character ... I'm sorry Mia, but you already have a princess-book written about you (Meg Cabot's books) so you have to make place for Summer, she's new, she's unknown, she's scared, and she's ready to fight.

1 comment:

  1. Jag MÅSTE få veta vad du tyckte om filmen!!! :D

    ReplyDelete